Monday, February 05, 2007

50 Question Survery - just for fun

1. WHAT WORD D0 Y0U USE THE M0ST? "Anyways"

2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD? You hurt your what????

3. WHAT PERSON DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST? My friend Julie & Beth is a close second.

4. WHAT TIME IS Y0UR ALARM CL0CK SET ON? 6:30am

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Krispy Treats Cereal or Cracklin' Oat Bran

6. DO YOU WEAR FLIP FLOPS WHEN ITS COLD? Yep, only I call them sandals.

7.WOULD Y0U RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE 0R BE IN THE PICTURE? Take it. I'm too fat to be in pictures.

8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cars. Not one of my favorites. My favorite line: "You hurt your what?"

9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN? Yes. I realize this means I'm getting older. *sigh*

10. HAS ANY0NE EVER CALLED Y0U LAZY? Hasn't every mother called her child "lazy"?

11. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN MEDS TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP? Oh yes. And meds to stay awake. Only ... my heart didn't like that too much & I ended up in the ER. Not good. Not doing that anymore.

12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN Y0UR CD PLAYER? King's Singers - New Day. Sweet!

13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK? Chocolate , but rarely drink it b/c it's not so healthy.

14. HAS ANY0NE T0LD Y0U A SECRET THIS WEEK? Hmmmm ... no.

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS? Never had it. I don't like coffee.

16. CAN Y0U WHISTLE? Yes. Ask that guy that just walked by. :)

17. D0 YOU THINK PE0PLE TALK AB0UT Y0U BEHIND YOUR BACK? I'm sure of it. Maybe I'm a hypochondriac.

18. DID Y0U WATCH CARTO0NS AS A CHILD? Yes - but only the real ones like Bugs Bunny and stuff like that.

19. WHAT M0VIE D0 YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO? Toy Story. My son Kevin watches it just about every day!

20. D0 YOU 0WN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS? Nope.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING? Kraft Zesty Italian & Hidden Valley Ranch

22. IS ANY0NE IN LOVE WITH Y0U? I highly doubt it.If there is, I'd like to meet him.

23. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES? No, I have my maid do them after she's done giving me my daily 60 minute massage. Duh - yes, I do my own!

24. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC? Unfortunately, yes.

25. ARE Y0U 0N A DESKT0P COMPUTER 0R A LAP TOP? I'm actually on my chair which is in front of my desktop.

26. ARE Y0U CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS 0R TATTOO’S? A tongue ring would really be beneficial to me. I could talk really funny and get looks from people. (Who made up these stupid questions? And why am I wasting my time answering them??? DON'T answer that!) No, I have no desire to be written on or get jabbed w/ any needles, thank you!

27. WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE? Of all the days TODAY you just had to ask! It was -20 F. Yes, that's right. -20 F!!!

28. W0ULD Y0U EVER DATE S0ME0NE C0VERED IN TATTO0s? Maybe if I was blind & he didn't tell me.

29. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS? Before this what? This job? Before I started answering these questions???? Before I got to work? Sheesh. I worked at Wal-mart before I started working here. And I was at class before I started answering this very vague questions. Before I got to work I was getting ready for work.

30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPt ON THE FLOOR? (Who came up w/ these?) I don't remember.

31. H0W MANY H0URS OF SLEEP D0 YOU NEED TO FUNCTION? Need? I'm not sure. I've been running on roughly 5 hours per night for the last 10 years and I seem to be surviving. I'd rather have 8 or 9 though.

32. D0 Y0U EAT BREAKFAST DAILY? Yes. Does hypoglycemia mean anything to you?

33. ARE Y0UR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED? Most definitely. I have an almost 2 year old and I have 2 jobs, and am going to school. Just a tad bit fast paced.

34. D0 Y0U USE SARCASM? Who me???? Noooooooooooooo!

35. H0W 0LD WILL Y0U BE TURNING ON Y0UR NEXT BIRTHDAY? You just HAD to ask that one didn't you! 27 *sniff, sniff*

40. ARE Y0U PICKY AB0UT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR? sense I took huked on fonics, of corse I do, sily!!!!

41. HAVE Y0U EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS? No, but have been to Hershey Park several times. Does that count?

43. D0 YOU GET AL0NG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX 0R THE OPPOSITE SEX? Definitely the male sex. Girls are way too emotional for me.

44. D0 Y0U LIKE MUSTARD? in moderation

45. D0 Y0U SLEEP 0N Y0UR SIDE, ST0MACH OR BACK? side. then the other side. then the back. then the side. I never remember moving to my stomach, but that's always how I wake up. Weird.

46. D0 Y0U WATCH THE NEWS? Nope. Don't have tv.

47. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Oh, I like this question. I have a cool one on my knee. I thought it would be easier to JUMP down the ravine rather than climb down it. The rock in my knee & the blood running down my leg told me otherwise.

48. WH0 WAS THE LAST PERS0N T0 MAKE Y0U MAD? Most likely myself. But the AD comes pretty close as well.

49. D0 YOU HATE ANYB0DY? Hate is a pretty strong word. So, I have to say no.

50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT FOR SOMEONE ELSE? Diapers for my son. Yeh ... that's the real world, people. $19 a shot too!

No comments: