Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One Season is Closing

14 girls had their last volleyball practice ever as freshman. I let them do some a lot of fun stuff at practice today so I hope we don't suffer on Thursday by losing to Gladstone or West Iron. Not likely, but you never know. We took some fun pictures of the girls and then I let them go. I feel pretty sad about it, but on the other hand, I'm ready for this season to be done. Mid-Nov - the end of Feb. is quite a bit of time.
While we're still undefeated, I really think it's b/c I have such a talented group of girls. I take only about 1% credit for keeping them inline. I'll have to post some pics on here of my volleyball girls; they're a handful!

1 comment:

holly marie said...

natalie, great job with the volleyball team..i looked at your pics on facebook and it looks like you had a great time with them. im sure you were a great example to them. what an awesome opportunity. keep up the good work with your weight. dont give up.