Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I don't mind a little clinginess ... if you're under the age of 12!

There must be something wrong with my son. When Christy (the babysitter) left, Kevin was down for his nap. When he woke up, he was sooooo clingy! I don't know if it was the fresh air he got b/c they went for a walk today or what. But for 1 1/2 hours I held him and rocked him! The only time I get to hold him that long is a.) if he's sick and b.) if he's asleep. But he seems to be fine now. I have no idea what got into him that caused him to be a cuddly child for that long! I didn't mind it at all! I love to just hold him and snuggle.

The only explanation I can think of is those 2 year old molars. Those bloomin' teeth! I tell ya what!

Any tips?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Lydia is always clingy when she's getting teeth or just not feeling 100%. I hope Kevin gets to feeling better.

I love reading your blog. Thanks for all the fun posts