Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Flivvers!

My girls are doing amazing! We're 2-0 so far. Thursday night we played Escanaba and it was pretty sad. We won the first match 19-25 - not so bad. But the second match we beat them 25-7!!! Ouch! Monday we play Gladstone, and that should be a little better competition for the girls.

I have 14 girls on my team & I'm trying to balance playing the girls I know can win it for us, and getting some playing time for the others that aren't as confident. I really need to get some pictures of them on here. I'll try to get some pictures at our next game.

http://www.xanga.com/Flivver_Girls


Until next time ...

Coach

2 comments:

C and C said...

hi natalie.
its great to hear that you are a flivver! i dont know if you know this, but i got to coach the varsity team a few years ago and i loved it. its such a great ministry. hope the season goes well. and from what i remember, escanaba is tough. dont feel bad about the beating! later

Stephanie said...

Hello Natalie!
It's so good to hear from you! Sounds like you are pretty busy--though, how can anyone with kids not be busy?! I would love to see more pics of your son. Take care!

Stephanie